Tank and pipeline heating
Heatec use a variety of cable types for these applications, depending mainly on the application temperature.
Only double insulated and screened or metal sheathed cable types are used.
Trace heating cables can be supplied only, or supplied and installed (in some areas).
To design and estimate, we require the following information:
1. Dimensions of tank or pipeline
2. Required operating temperature
3. Type plus thickness of thermal insulation to be used
4. Lowest anticipated ambient temperature.
If the cable is to be used to raise the temperature (rather than simply compensate for losses) we also need to know:
1. The commencing temperature
2. Material to be heated
3. Pipe/tank materials used
4. Required warm up time.
or Call us to start your solution!
26/17 Cairns St, LOGANHOLME. QLD. 4129. Australia.
Ph. (07) 3806 2326
International: Ph. 617 3806 2326